Precision Winder Rig V3
Hybrid 3D Printed, Aluminium & Steel Precision Winder Rig Set
Made with a strong 3D printed and Aluminium frame work, durable powder coated 3mm thick steel joint plates and a whopping 1.2kg solid steel base! Super smooth, 120mm of ultra precision travel in both vertical and horizontal axis - one turn = 0.5mm travel! can be fully customised up to 900mm of travel!
Perform puppet jumping, walking and running with ease using the Big Rig's fully articulated Rig arm system including a ball jointed solid steel square insert to easily attach to you puppet (requires corresponding insert on puppet).
Plus, the new interlocking Rig Pad - a 20x20mm 3D printed "pad" with a re-usable sticker set to easily attach to action figures or non-armature based puppets and props.
All fully assembled and ready to go!
- Solid steel 1.2kg base
- 3D printed framework with interlocking rig arm point for fast and secure rig arm connection
- Precision extruded aluminium linear rails, stainless steel lead screw with super smooth ball bearing supports
- One turn = 0.5mm of travel
- Full auto-locking position
- 120mm vertical and horizontal travel
- Rig point included on base
- Soft rubber feet to protect set surfaces and increased grip
- 10mm and 6mm heavy duty double joints with fully silver brazed connections
- 3.18mm / 1/8" solid stainless steel square bar stems for easy and secure rig connections, fully compatible with any 3.97mm / 5/32" square tube rig point.
- Rig arm can be upgraded/extended with our range of joints, steel rods and bars.
- Can be used with magnetic tie downs
1 x 1.2kg Steel base with 3d Printed and Aluminium frame, fully assembled
1 x 10mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 6mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 10mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm and 10mm stainless steel ball end stem
1 x Rig Pad
2 x Rig Pad sticker pad
1 x 1.5mm hex key
1 x 2mm hex key
Due to the weight of this product, international shipping will incur surcharges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
The product was treated with care and not even that expensive comparing other rigs with this good quality. I hope this company design more rigs like this because I’m looking forward to buy more 🙂
Rafael Villegas | Chicago | May 2022
Amazing piece of machinery!
This rig is an absolute game changer! For an independent artist like myself, I haven't been able to find an affordable rig that has such incredible precision! I just used it for the first time on a music video I'm currently working on and it held up great through the shot!
One of the biggest things for me was the weight that's holding it all down. Gone are the days where I have to drill through my stage and tie-down smaller rigs, (and worry about moving them from that drilled tie-down spot) so it makes shooting so much easier!
Elliot Lobell | Jersey City, USA | June 2021