Big Rig V3
Now includes the new super strong Modular Rig Arm System! designed to connect with our range of modular rigging systems, easily swap out, add, remove and pretty much customise your hole rigging system. With three tough, CNC stainless steel joints, two solid steel barbells, one solid steel rigging connector and the modular connector plate, all of which professionally silver brazed for maximum strength and durability. Plus, with a full reach of 300mm at full extension and six pivot points, the Modular Rig Arm will navigate the most complex of sets easily!
Made with a durable powder coated, 1.2kg solid steel base!!
Perform puppet jumping, walking and running with ease using the Big Rig's fully articulated Rig arm system including a ball jointed solid steel square insert to easily attach to you puppet (requires corresponding insert on puppet).
All fully assembled and ready to go!
- Solid steel 1.2kg base
- Soft baize base to protect set surfaces and increased grip
- 10mm heavy duty double joints with fully silver brazed connections
- 3.18mm / 1/8" solid stainless steel square bar stems for easy and secure rig connections, fully compatible with any 3.97mm / 5/32" square tube rig point.
- Rig arm can be upgraded/extended with our range of joints, steel rods and bars.
- Can be used with magnetic tie downs
1 x 1.2kg Steel base
2 x 10mm Double Joint
2 x 10mm stainless steel barbell with 6mm diameter stainless steel rod
1 x 10mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 10mm ball jointed modular connector plate
1 x 1.5mm hex key
1 x 3mm hex T-Bar tool
Due to the weight of this product, international shipping will incur surcharges, Shipping costs advised prior to checkout.
Great quality, easy to use! Absolutely recommend it!😀
Knut Vegard Lorentzen | Oslo, Norway | August 2022