Big Rig V2
Hybrid 3D Printed and Steel Rig Set
Made with a super strong ABS 3D printed chassis, durable powder coated 3mm thick steel joint plates and a whopping 1.2kg solid steel base!!
Perform puppet jumping, walking and running with ease using the Big Rig's fully articulated Rig arm system including a ball jointed solid steel square insert to easily attach to you puppet (requires corresponding insert on puppet).
Plus, the new interlocking Rig Pad - a 20x20mm 3D printed "pad" with a re-usable sticker set to easily attach to action figures or non-armature based puppets and props.
All fully assembled and ready to go!
- Solid steel 1.2kg base, upgradeable to 2.4kg
- 3D printed strong ABS framework with interlocking rig arm point for fast and secure rig arm connection
- Soft rubber feet to protect set surfaces and increased grip
- 10mm and 6mm heavy duty double joints with fully silver brazed connections
- 3.18mm / 1/8" solid stainless steel square bar stems for easy and secure rig connections, fully compatible with any 3.97mm / 5/32" square tube rig point.
- Rig arm can be upgraded/extended with our range of joints, steel rods and bars.
- Can be used with magnetic tie downs
1 x 1.2kg Steel base with ABS frame, fully assembled
1 x 10mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 6mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 10mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm and 10mm stainless steel ball end stem
1 x ABS Rig Pad
4 x Rig Pad sticker pad
1 x 1.5mm hex key
1 x 2mm hex key
Due to the weight of this product, international shipping will incur surcharges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.