Hybrid 3D Printed and Steel Rig Set
Made with a super strong ABS 3D printed frame work, durable powder coated 3mm thick steel joint plates and a whopping 1.2kg solid steel base! Plus, easily upgrade to 2.4kg with the Big Rig Upgrade Kit!!
Perform puppet jumping, walking and running with ease using the Big Rig's fully articulated Rig arm system including a ball jointed solid steel square insert to easily attach to you puppet (requires corresponding insert on puppet).
Plus, the new interlocking Rig Pad - a 20x20mm 3D printed "pad" with a re-usable sticker set to easily attach to action figures or non-armature based puppets and props.
All fully assembled and ready to go!
- Solid steel 1.2kg base, upgradeable to 2.4kg
- 3D printed strong ABS framework with interlocking rig arm point for fast and secure rig arm connection
- Soft rubber feet to protect set surfaces and increased grip
- 10mm and 6mm heavy duty double joints with fully silver brazed connections
- 3.18mm / 1/8" solid stainless steel square bar stems for easy and secure rig connections, fully compatible with any 3.97mm / 5/32" square tube rig point.
- Rig arm can be upgraded/extended with our range of joints, steel rods and bars.
- Can be used with magnetic tie downs
1 x 1.2kg Steel base with ABS frame, fully assembled
1 x 10mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 6mm Double Joint, 3mm thick solid steel, powder coated
1 x 10mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm stainless steel ball ended square stem
1 x 6mm and 10mm stainless steel ball end stem
1 x ABS Rig Pad
2 x Rig Pad sticker pad
1 x 1.5mm hex key
1 x 2mm hex key
Due to the weight of this product, international shipping will incur surcharges, please contact us at email@example.com before ordering.