3D Printed Puppet Head - Simple V23D_SIMPLEV2
Full 3D printed stop motion animation puppet head - simple, but far from basic!
Designed and fabricated by Julian Clark Studios, this full head set provides a blank canvas for your character design. With fully articulated eyes using a unique magnetic pupil system, integrated 6mm ball and socket joint and removable hair cap. The hair cap can be used to sculpt straight onto, glue hair to or as a base for further customisation - simply snaps into place and secured with strong, tiny magnets.
- Fully assembled and ready to animate
- 3D printed in house using high quality resins and tough ABS materials
- Removable customisable hair cap
- Integrated 6mm Ball and socket joint
- Includes 6mm Stainless Steel Ball Ended Square stem (3.18mm x 3.18mm solid bar)
- 3D printed in durable, high accuracy resin providing a smooth, mat finish
- Independent articulation for each eye
- 6 integrated powerful neodymium magnets
- Only weighs 51 grams including eyes, fixings and magnets
- Head width (excluding ears) 46mm
- Head Depth (forehead to back) 48.6mm
- Head Height (chin to cranium) 60.5mm
Fully customisable -
- Blank mouth ready for stick on mouth shapes or post edited
- Removable Hair Cap, sculpt straight onto it with Milliput, Plasticine, Sculpey etc (cannot be baked at high temperatures!) or glue on hair, fabric etc.
Designed and fabricated in-house by Julian Clark Studios, every element can be customised to your specification! A full 3D modelling and print service is available, along with over a decade of industry experience at hand.
1x 3D Printed Head including internal mechanism
1x 3D Printed Hair Cap
1x 6mm Stainless Steel Square Ball Stem
1x 1.5mm Hex Key