Full 3D printed stop motion animation puppet head with replacement face technology - simple, but far from basic!
Designed and printed in-house by Julian Clark Studios, this full head set provides a blank canvas for your character design. With fully articulated 8mm diameter eyes, integrated 6mm ball and socket joint, removable face plate and hair cap. The hair cap can be used to sculpt straight onto, glue hair to or as a base for further customisation - simply snaps into place and secured with strong, tiny magnets.
- Replacement customisable face plate
- Removable customisable hair cap
- Integrated 6mm Ball and socket joint
- 3D printed in durable, high accuracy resin providing a smooth, mat finish
- Independent articulation with each 8mm diameter eye
- 6 integrated powerful neodymium magnets
- Only weighs 14 grams including eyes, fixings and magnets
- Ready to paint
- Complete with 3D printed eyeball drilling jig
- Head width (excluding ears) 28mm
- Head Depth (forehead to back) 30mm
- Head Height (chin to cranium) 36mm
The 8mm eyes are mounted in a special 3D printed flexible resin, providing a smooth and secure pivot area for each eye to move independently.
A full 3D printed Ball and Socket joint is integrated into the head mechanism, creating a natural pivot point for the upper neck. Perform superb head tilt and rotation.
Designed and fabricated in-house by Julian Clark Studios, every element can be customised to your specification! A full 3D modelling and print service is available, along with over a decade of industry experience at hand.
1x 3D Printed Face Plate
1x 3D Printed Skull
1x 3D Printed Hair Cap
1x 3D Printed Head Mechanism including 6mm Ball Joint
1x 3D printed flexible eye socket
1x 6mm Stainless Steel Ball Stem
1x 3D Printed 8mm Eyeball Jig
5x M2 x 8mm Cap Head Bolts
3x M3 x 10mm Cap Head Bolts
1x 2.5mm Hex Key
1x 1.5mm Hex Key